Finding a Place to Buy CBN is Still Hard But it’s Getting Easier.
If you’re wondering where you can buy CBN Oil online, you’re not going to have many choices but availability is growing. Due mainly to the high cost of producing CBN (via the process outlined later in this article), there are very few reputable suppliers in today’s market.
At this time, we can recommend two CBN Oil suppliers, both offering high-quality CBN sleep products at reasonable prices. They are:
Read our Review
Pot Luck Expo
Read our Review
More CBN products are due to be available for purchase online throughout the United States and beyond in the near future.
Demand For CBN (aka Cannabinol) is Growing. Here’s Why…
As CBN has multiple beneficial properties and there is plenty of scope for this particular cannabinoid in the treatment of various conditions, it is no surprise that there is a strong interest in CBN products.
Cannabinol (CBN) is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in a cannabis plant. When consuming cannabis, you experience the combined effects of all these cannabinoids. But CBN can be isolated and extracted, so the effects of other cannabinoids aren’t felt when CBN is consumed.
For decades Scientists have researched cannabis, and some studies have been conducted which support claims that CBN can help the body fight a wide range of ailments, from sleep to stress disorders.
Read on to discover more about CBN, how it may be able to help you, and where you can buy it online.
What is CBN?
As mentioned, Cannabinol is one of many cannabinoids present in marijuana and hemp. But, it should be noted that under normal circumstances, CBN is only present in very small quantities, as it isn’t a major cannabinoid.
However, manufactures can deliberately increase the prevalence of CBN in cannabis before extracting it and processing it into an oil product for sale.
Before looking at how this is done, you should note that CBN forms by the degradation of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a major cannabinoid that is largely responsible for the high people experience when they consume marijuana.
Since CBN is derived from THC, manufacturers deliberately initiate this degradation process by exposing cannabis buds to air, heat, and UV light rays.
While this degradation process is initiated on purpose in the industrial production of CBN, it also happens by accident if cannabis buds aren’t stored properly.
This process increases the prevalence of CBN in cannabis at the expense of reducing THC as THC is far more psychoactive (high-inducing) than Cannabinol.
Researchers are exploring the benefits of what marijuana consumers have known for years that cannabis becomes less and less high-inducing over time unless it is stored well.
What Conditions Can CBN Help?
Cannabinol can be taken to help the body support it’s ability to overcome various ailments. It does this by affecting the activity of the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is responsible for regulating several important bodily functions, such as immune response and metabolism
By interacting with the body’s ECS, CBN can affect the transmission of signals between receptors and the brain, and increase or decrease the production of individual hormones.
CBN is best known for its sedative properties and is often referred to as the “sleepy cannabinoid,” as it is twice as powerful as many prescription sedatives, such as Diazepam.
Aside from being used as a sedative and helping treat sleep-related ailments such as insomnia, CBN can be taken to alleviate joint pain and help treat anxiety disorders.
Furthermore, various studies suggest CBN can be beneficial in treating a host of skin conditions, including psoriasis, melanoma, eczema, and inflammatory skin disease, in addition to burns.
A Quick Summary
- At this time, we can recommend two CBN Oil suppliers, both offering high-quality CBN sleep products at reasonable prices. They are:
- Slumber CBN
- Despite being legal in most of the US (so long as the THC content is below 0.3 percent), CBN products aren’t widely available, as there are few established suppliers due to the high cost of production.
- A number of other suppliers are preparing to roll out their CBN products in the second half of this year. Read about one here
- Cannabinol is just one of many cannabinoids that are present in a marijuana plant, though it is nowhere near as prevalent as major cannabinoids, such as THC and CBD (Cannabidiol.)
- CBN has been researched for decades, and many studies report that it can be taken to help treat various ailments.
- It is best known for its sedative properties, but can also be taken to treat anxiety disorders, various skin conditions, and alleviate joint pain and inflammation.
- CBN isn’t naturally present in large quantities in cannabis, and it is derived from THC, another cannabinoid, which can be converted into Cannabinol when marijuana buds are exposed to air, heat, and UV light rays.