If you’re looking for a CBN Oil that will help improve your sleep, CBNOilForSleep.com can help you find a product that will answer your needs. Here are our top recommendations for CBN products that were developed specifically to address and solve sleep issues. We have reviewed each of the products in this list.
Slumber CBN Sleep Aid
Top Rated CBN Products Designed to Enhance Sleep / 30-Day Guarantee / Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders
Potluck Expo Broad Spectrum CBN Oil
Choose from a wide variety of Hemp Oils Including: CBD, CBDV, CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBC, CBT, THCV+
CBNight CBN Oil From American Shaman
Fast-Acting, Lab Tested, Smokable Hemp For Sleep and relaxation.
What to Consider Before Buying CBD Oil
Here are some things you should consider before buying CBN oil:
- Be sure that the CBN oil was extracted from pure, organic, and all-natural hemp. It should also be free from pesticides, artificial fertilizers, and harsh chemicals. You’re going to use CBN oil to treat a medical condition, so you want it to be free from contaminants.
- Confirm that THC Levels are in the legal range of UNDER 0.3%. THC may be a great sleep-inducer but in most states, it’s still illegal and you definitely can’t order it online. In order for CBN to be legally sold in the United States, the product must have less than 0.3% THC.
- CBN is already a potent sedative. But if you want to maximize its effects, choose a CBN oil for sleep and insomnia that contains other terpenes as well. These compounds work synergistically together, enhancing and boosting their therapeutic effects.
- Thoroughly read and investigate the labels of products you are interested in purchasing for their list of ingredients.
- What is the extraction method? A high-quality, CBN-rich oils make use of safe methods such as supercritical CO2 extraction to isolate and extract CBN. This method makes sure that the concentrates stay pure and clean.
- Confirm that the company you will be buying from offers 3rd party lab testing on it’s products. If they don’t, you should find another seller. Be sure that third-party lab results are easy to find on their website.
- Confirm that the CBN oil manufacturer is trustworthy and reliable. You should be able to get in touch with CBN oil manufacturers if you want to know more about their product. A good manufacturer will always be ready to answer all your questions about their CBN oil.
Finding a Place to Buy CBN is Still Hard But it’s Getting Easier.
If you’re wondering where you can buy CBN Oil online, you’re not going to have many choices but availability is growing. Due mainly to the high cost of producing CBN (via the process outlined later in this article), there are very few reputable suppliers in today’s market.
At this time, we can recommend two CBN Oil suppliers, both offering high-quality CBN sleep products at reasonable prices. They are:
More CBN products are due to be available for purchase online throughout the United States and beyond in the near future.
Demand For CBN (aka Cannabinol) is Growing. Here’s Why…
As CBN has multiple beneficial properties and there is plenty of scope for this particular cannabinoid in the treatment of various conditions, it is no surprise that there is a strong interest in CBN products.
Cannabinol (CBN) is one of over 100 cannabinoids found in a cannabis plant. When consuming cannabis, you experience the combined effects of all these cannabinoids. But CBN can be isolated and extracted, so the effects of other cannabinoids aren’t felt when CBN is consumed.
For decades Scientists have researched cannabis, and some studies have been conducted which support claims that CBN can help the body fight a wide range of ailments, from sleep to stress disorders.
Read on to discover more about CBN, how it may be able to help you, and where you can buy it online.
What is CBN?
As mentioned, Cannabinol is one of many cannabinoids present in marijuana and hemp. But, it should be noted that under normal circumstances, CBN is only present in very small quantities, as it isn’t a major cannabinoid.
However, manufactures can deliberately increase the prevalence of CBN in cannabis before extracting it and processing it into an oil product for sale.
Before looking at how this is done, you should note that CBN forms by the degradation of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), a major cannabinoid that is largely responsible for the high people experience when they consume marijuana.
Since CBN is derived from THC, manufacturers deliberately initiate this degradation process by exposing cannabis buds to air, heat, and UV light rays.
While this degradation process is initiated on purpose in the industrial production of CBN, it also happens by accident if cannabis buds aren’t stored properly.
This process increases the prevalence of CBN in cannabis at the expense of reducing THC as THC is far more psychoactive (high-inducing) than Cannabinol.
Researchers are exploring the benefits of what marijuana consumers have known for years that cannabis becomes less and less high-inducing over time unless it is stored well.
What Conditions Can CBN Help?
Cannabinol can be taken to help the body support it’s ability to overcome various ailments. It does this by affecting the activity of the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is responsible for regulating several important bodily functions, such as immune response and metabolism
By interacting with the body’s ECS, CBN can affect the transmission of signals between receptors and the brain, and increase or decrease the production of individual hormones.
CBN is best known for its sedative properties and is often referred to as the “sleepy cannabinoid,” as it is twice as powerful as many prescription sedatives, such as Diazepam.
Aside from being used as a sedative and helping treat sleep-related ailments such as insomnia, CBN can be taken to alleviate joint pain and help treat anxiety disorders.
Furthermore, various studies suggest CBN can be beneficial in treating a host of skin conditions, including psoriasis, melanoma, eczema, and inflammatory skin disease, in addition to burns.
A Quick Summary
- At this time, we can recommend two CBN Oil suppliers, both offering high-quality CBN sleep products at reasonable prices. They are:
- Slumber CBN
- Despite being legal in most of the US (so long as the THC content is below 0.3 percent), CBN products aren’t widely available, as there are few established suppliers due to the high cost of production.
- A number of other suppliers are preparing to roll out their CBN products in the second half of this year. Read about one here
- Cannabinol is just one of many cannabinoids that are present in a marijuana plant, though it is nowhere near as prevalent as major cannabinoids, such as THC and CBD (Cannabidiol.)
- CBN has been researched for decades, and many studies report that it can be taken to help treat various ailments.
- It is best known for its sedative properties, but can also be taken to treat anxiety disorders, various skin conditions, and alleviate joint pain and inflammation.
- CBN isn’t naturally present in large quantities in cannabis, and it is derived from THC, another cannabinoid, which can be converted into Cannabinol when marijuana buds are exposed to air, heat, and UV light rays.